Tuesday, December 19

10,000 Views!


Krakow suburbs in the dark
Originally uploaded by soylentgreen23.

I've finally passed 10,000 views on my flickr photostream - a fact about which I am inordinately proud. Of course, I've seen some people with 10,000 views on a single photograph, but I'm pretty happy all the same.

I've also found a wonderful little website for keeping track of what you've read and who's read what: Library Thing. Notice the little widget to the left of the screen? This is one of the things you get with LT, and frankly I love it. I've taken so many ideas from the site as to what I should read next, all I have to do now is actually read something instead of spending all day on the internet.

And on Thursday, I'm coming home, back to Blighty. I'm excited, more than I thought I would be.


No comments: