Thursday, November 30

In ur flickr account deleting ur photos

I've finished purging my flickr photostream of the unworthies.


All I need to do now is go through the various sets I'd made and reorganise them - for instance, I've only a few photos left from Prague so there isn't much point in having a "Czech Republic" set. I'm really happy that I've spent the time going through my whole entire photostream - it brought back a lot of good memories of some great times and wonderful places - and more than that, it's made me realise that my skills as a photographer have improved immensely in the last four or so years. Let's hope the trend continues.

Oh, and the final tally? 925 photos remaining, so I've deleted nearly half of what was there. And the best thing? It's my weekend as of nine o'clock tonight, so I'll be able to spend the next three days burning a hole in my memory card ready to upload a whole bunch on Monday.


No comments: