Thursday, November 23

The sun sets on the tramline by the Nowa Huta steelworks

This photo is quickly becoming one of my favourites, and also one of the most popular on my flickr photostream. It's the kind of photo that makes me think I should be more selective about what I upload and share - or in other words, that I should be more careful about my signal to noise ration. I'm quite tempted to spend a couple of hours at the weekend going through my older sets and deleting a lot of the photos that have never been looked at, or simply aren't that good. It's better to have two or three good photos, I should think, on their own, rather than in a group of twenty that you have to look through.


I'm trying to decide what to do this weekend. There's a good possibility that I might be going to the Wielicka saltmines with some of last months' celta students, which should be interesting. It's a UNESCO world heritage site, and therefore worthy of at least a couple of hours of my time. Might be expensive though - certainly more so than the trip to Nowa Huta which only set me back about 5 zloty's tram fare.


No comments: