Wednesday, August 15

Days to go and then...

Laura looking her sexiest.
Laura looking her sexiest.,
originally uploaded by soylentgreen23.

There are only two more days left of the whole summer school, after today. So, two more lessons to plan and teach, and that's it.

I've decided to take an extended break from teaching, too. It's gotten so stressful, going into a classroom with the express purpose of increasing (or helping to increase) what my students know, and I've lost a lot of the enthusiasm I once had for doing all of this, so I think taking a break is the best possible option.

What next? Well, I've enrolled on a course with Estudio Hispanico to go and study Spanish for eight weeks: four in Seville and four in Granada. I'm very excited about the prospect of studying again, and I've been jealous of my foreign friends and how bilingual they are. At the end of the eight weeks I have no firm plans, but it'd be nice to go back to South America and travel some more.


No comments: